Quinceañeras Limosinas Rental NY
The basic celebration has six main parts that includes dancing and food. These six major parts are:
- Formal entry – This is where the Quinceanera enters the room once most of the guest have arrived and been seated.
- Formal toast – This is where the parents or godparents toast the Quinceanera and say a few words.
- First dance – This portion of the celebration is where the Quinceanera dances for the first time in public with her father. The traditional dance for this occasion is the waltz.
- Family dance – This is where the Quinceanera dances with the immediate family, godparents and closet friends.
- Preferred song – In this portion of the celebration the Quinceanera chooses a modern song they would like played so they can dance to.
- General dance – This general dance traditionally is the waltz.
These are just some of the basic elements of the celebration and each Latin country has done aspects of the tradition a little different, but the theme is the same. This is a joyous occasion for the family and making this the best day for the Quinceanera is important.
These celebrations can take place at a number of different locations, so making sure the Quinceanera gets there safely is extremely important. The type of transportation matters and making sure the Quinceanera feels special is the goal. Limousine transportation for a Quinceanera can be the right choice for many families but there are a lot of companies to choose from. So, finding the right limousine company that can understand the needs of the Quinceanera is vital.