PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Quinceaneras New York Magazine declares that it complies with the current regulations of Personal Data Protection.
Quinceaneras New York Magazinecertifies that the company Catholics Media Broadcast is responsible for the control of the data and is available to users through the email address email@example.com , to discuss any queries.
Personal Data we gather
As part of the service provided,Quinceaneras New York Magazine requires the personal data of its users. Quinceaneras New York Magazine agrees to only collect the necessary data for the provision of its services and guarantees the use of all necessary means to protect said data. The mandatory data will be marked with an asterisk (*) in the corresponding forms. The rest of the non-mandatory data requested will be facilitated by the user under their responsibility and consent.
The refusal to provide the data requested may result in the inability to use some parts or all of the services provided by Quinceaneras New York Magazine.
The type of data collected may vary according to the type of user:
Parents and GuestsFor individuals or users that are couples or guests, the following data may be collected according to the services they have subscribed to and/or used:
- Name and Surname.
- Nationaly, gender, date and place of birth.
- Email, phone number, address.
- Bank details.
- Identification documents.
- Username on social networks.
- Name and Surname.
- Name of the company
- Email, phone number, address.
- Industry area.
How we use personal data
The personal data collected from the users will only be used in relation to the services offered by Quinceaneras New York Magazine.
Help with the organization of the wedding and selection of Providers
- Allow the quick and easy search of wedding companies for users who are organizing their quinceaneras or sweet 16
- Put professionals in contact with future newly-weds who can organize their wedding by requesting information via email or phone.
- Help users organize their wedding with the service “Virtual Assistant”. This service is carried out through phone calls, which subsequently requests information which will be sent through Quinceaneras New York Magazine on behalf of the user, with their consent, to the supplier that the Assistant considers relevant in accordance with the user’s request and information that has been previously communicated.
- Promote products and services of the professional users through the publication of a professional tab. Through the said professional profile, all the relevant and pertinent information will be shared with couples by Province and business sector.
- Provide the users with high quality content in order to help them organize their wedding through editorial and advertising articles.
- Allow the users to be involved in the Quinceaneras New York Magazine community through the publication of public comments both in magazine articles and the files in the Directory.
- During the period of time Quinceaneras New York Magazine is connected to its users or until the user withdraws consent, Quinceaneras New York Magazine reserves the right to send electronic communication related to the services offered by Quinceaneras New York Magazine or its associates and communications of general content related to wedding planning.
Quinceaneras New York Magazine undertakes to implement all the necessary means in order to protect the user’s data and communicate this information only within the framework of legislation that governs its activity or in one of the cases explained below.
Users that could be defined as couples accept the distribution of their data to companies that appear on Quinceaneras New York Magazine and in ones the user has shown interest in, especially during first contact made through the Quinceaneras New York Magazine portal or during the participation in a competition organized jointly by Quinceaneras New York Magazine and one of its associates.
Quinceaneras New York Magazine agrees to hide the personal data of a user who deleted his profile from providers who they were previously in contact with through Quinceaneras New York Magazine, however will not be responsible if this data was previously collected by the Provider and the use of said data. In this case, the responsibility will be of the said provider.
Professional user’s data will be communicated to third parties only in the context of connecting future service providers and couples or according to the legislation that governs Quinceaneras New York Magazine’s activity as mentioned above.
Transfer to other countries
Catholics Media Broadcast ( Quinceaneras New York Magazine) is an local company based in New York. For this reason, Quinceaneras New York Magazine informs its users that their data couldn’t be used on an international level. This would only occur when necessary and Quinceaneras New York Magazine would put in place all of the necessary security measures to protect said data.
The collected data will be retained during the user’s use of Quinceaneras New York Magazine’s services or until the user exercises their right to cancel their account.
After the deletion of the users account, Quinceaneras New York Magazine will only retain the necessary data as a part of their legal and/or contractual obligations. Once this conservation period has passed, the data will be eliminated completely and definitely.
The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and/or opposition to treatment.
The execution of these rights can be carried out directly from the user’s profile, they can also in the case of doubt or technical concern get in contact with Quinceaneras New York Magazine through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (347) 634-8456.
Quinceaneras New York Magazine informs its users that all the necessary means have been implemented, from a technological as well as organizational point of view, to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid loss, alteration or unauthorized processing.
The use of personal data of minors will be entirely the responsibility of the user who confirms they have the right to share this information and will not publish it in any circumstance which may harm a minor.
The policies of cookies
Quinceaneras new York Magazine provides its users with the email email@example.com and the phone number (347) 634-8456.